We’ve totally kind of been having sweater weather!!! And I don’t know what it is about 2018, but this is the year of the sweater for me. Last year it was fuzzy coats, this year – sweaters. I cant stop myself. We have a special predicament here in Los Angeles though thanks to our dear friend the sun; we have to be particular about the material we invest in for fear of over heating. I have personally become a professional at sussing out the ideal sweaters for these warmer winters of ours, because no matter the temperature there is no greater feeling in the world (when it comes to clothes) than feeling cozy and comfortable – and yet somehow still manage to be chic. I’ve rounded up a few of the sweaters I’ve recently invested in and *LOVE*, plus a few I’ve got in my shopping cart. If you’ve got time to shop today, get to it! There are still so many Cyber Monday deals going on!
Your sweater weather guide awaits:
1. Madewell – Balloon Sleeve Pullover – $98 (comes in 3 colors, and it’s so soft!
3. Aritzia – Salome Sweater – $99 (comes in 2 colors)
5. Clare V. – Cotton Lips Sweatshirt – $125 (I wear this thing more than anything in my closet right now.)
6. Aritzia – Salome Sweater Tied – $120 (comes in 3 colors)
7. Mango – Striped Cotton Sweater – $39.99
8. Madewell – Flecked Wide Sleeve Pullover – $89
9. Aritzia – Gardenia Sweater – $148
Shop more cold weather gems HERE
Shop more cozy at home styles HERE
Pictured Sweaters: Sézane – this particular sweater seems to be no longer available, BUT, I will say – out of all of the sweaters I’ve bought this season, my Sezane sweaters are my favorite. None of them are in the round up because I honest to god want them all. And it would be quite boring to have a list of all the sweaters made by one brand. So on that note, I HIGHLY recommend investing in some Sézane this season. And some Aritzia. The two brands are currently taking over my closet and I cant say I’m mad about it!